Investments & Savings
Our qualified and experienced advisers will advise you on the best strategy for your Savings or Investments. We will tailor our advice around you. We will discuss your plans and circumstances with you to determine what the best strategy is for your individual needs.
There is a wide range of investments available and we will help you decide on the best strategy. This will take account of your objectives, your current circumstances and the level of risk that you are comfortable taking to try and achieve your goals.
- Expert Impartial Advice on Investments & Savings.
- We will help you make sure your money is working for you.
- We will advise you on all your options whether you have a lump sum or wish to save regularly.
- We will explain your investment options and help you decide the best option based on your personal circumstances.
- We help individuals, companies and trusts with their investment strategy.
- All our recommendations will be based on your personal circumstances.
- Don’t keep all your eggs in the one basket – we will help you spread your investments to reduce risk.
- Investment Options available for short term or long term.
- We can carry out an independent review of your existing investments.
Contact us today to arrange an appointment with one of our expert advisers
If you have a specific target or need to save for, our financial planners will construct a plan to help you achieve your goal and will recommend the best investment strategy to meet this goal.
One of the key rules of investing is Diversification. A properly diversified investment is essential to achieve long-term growth while minimising risk. As the old saying goes "Don't keep your eggs in the one basket!"
Diversification ensures that your investment is not concentrated in one area - ie that all your eggs are in one basket. Your investment should be spread between Shares, Bonds, Property, Alternatives and Cash. The actual breakdown between each asset will depend on your own circumstances and return requirements.
As discussed above it is important not to have all your eggs in the one basket. However for many individuals, it would be very difficult to personally spread your investment to achieve adequate diversification. Pooled funds allow you to invest in your money along with similar investors in large investment funds. This gives the benefit of getting access to professionally managed funds which due to their scale give excellent levels of diversification. This allows investors to be able to invest in a number of different types of investments which they would be unable to invest in directly without investing large sums of money. Investing in a pooled investment often offers better liquidity that investing directly.
Inflation and Investing
Inflation reduces the future purchasing power of your money. If the return on your investments is less than the rate of inflation, this means that you’re losing money in real terms. Deposit rates are at very low levels at present and the increase in the DIRT rate has resulted in minimal returns from deposit accounts. Historically investing in real assets such as Shares, Property and Bonds has provided returns in excess of what has been achieved in cash over the long term.
It is important to regularly review your investments to ensure that they continue to meet your needs. Things change over time and a regular review will ensure that your investment strategy continues to meet your needs. Where required we will advise you on any changes that need to be made to your investment strategy.
Lakeview Financial Consultants has helped both small and large companies with investment strategies for company funds. We will work with you to create and maintain a suitable investment strategy for your company’s funds. We have helped company owners to reduce the level of tax payable by certain investment strategies.
Investment & Savings Advice
Lakeview Financial Consultants offer independent advice on:
- Deposit Accounts
- Independent Review of existing Investments Once off Investments
- Once off Investments
- Regular Savings PlansChildren's Education Savings
- Children's Education Savings
- Trust InvestmentsCompany Investments
- Company Investments
- Investment Planning