Lakeview Financial Consultants has helped countless individuals and families gain peace of mind that they are protected should the worst happen. We all like to think that illness, accident or unexpected death won’t happen to us but unfortunately life has the habit of throwing up nasty surprises.
Our qualified advisers will help to identify the risks to you and your family and help put a plan together to mitigate against these risks. This will provide you with the peace of mind that if the worse does happen to you, that money will not be an added worry. (finance is one less thing to worry about). We have helped countless individuals and families gain peace of mind that they are financially covered should the worse happen.
Single, Dual and Joint Life Cover
Most policies are available on a dual or joint life basis in addition to a standard single life policy.
Extra Benefits that may be included:
Terminal Illness Benefit
• Pays a percentage of your death benefit in advance if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
• Is paid on the condition that you have a life expectancy of twelve months or less.
Hospital Cash Cover
• Will pay a specified income – usually after three days in hospital – subject to a maximum payment for 365 days.
Accidental Death Benefit
• Available on certain policies.
• Provides accidental death cover while your policy application is being processed for a certain amount.
Personal Accident Benefit
• A specified income amount payable after fourteen days whereby the life assured has become temporarily disabled as a result of an accident and unable to continue in their occupation.
Convertible Term Cover
• This allows you to convert your level term cover to an alternative life assurance plan without providing additional medical evidence, at any time during your policy term – usually applies up to the age of 65.
The alternative plan you may convert to is:
• Level term life cover expiring before the age of 80.